The mixture of the ingredients of this wonderful and healthy detox tea together with lemon water, results in an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant combination, and helps to cleanse the lymphatic system. Do not stop taking it regularly and you will see results very soon.
3 powerful detoxifying spices
The following spices are known for their excellent properties that if you combine them together, the result is an effective blend with many health benefits, especially detoxifying. Turmeric, ginger, and cayenne pepper are considered super foods today. Today we offer you a tea making use of these three ancient spices that together will be a powerful drink with excellent benefits that you will immediately see in your health if you start taking it regularly.
Do you want to know its benefits? Take a look at the following list before preparing the detox tea recipe below.
Ovarian Cancer Treatment: Ginger can be the powerful weapon in ovarian cancer treatment. A study conducted found that ginger powder induces cell death in all ovarian cancer cells to which it was applied. Colon cancer prevention: A study found that ginger might slow the growth of colorectal cancer cells.
Morning sickness: A review of several studies concluded that ginger is as effective as vitamin B6 in treating morning sickness.
Dizziness Remedy: Ginger has proven to be an effective remedy for nausea associated with motion sickness.
Reduces pain and inflammation: A study showed that ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and is a powerful natural pain reliever.
Heartburn Relief: Ginger has long been used as a natural heartburn remedy. It is most often taken in the form of tea for this purpose.
Cold and Flu Prevention and Treatment: Ginger has long been used as a natural treatment for colds and flu. Many people also find ginger helpful in the case of stomach flu or food poisoning, which is not surprising given that ginger has positive effects on the digestive tract.
Migraine Relief: Research has shown that ginger can provide migraine relief due to its ability to stop the prostaglandins that cause pain and inflammation in the blood vessels.
Relief from menstrual cramps: In Chinese medicine, ginger tea with brown sugar is used in the treatment of menstrual cramps.
- It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
- When combined with cauliflower, it can help prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
- It can prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to die.
- Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
- It is a natural liver detoxifier.
- They can prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by clearing the buildup of amyloyd plaque in the brain.
- It can prevent metastasis from happening in many different forms of cancer.
- It is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs, but without the side effects.
- It has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis.
- It is a natural pain reliever, and cox-2 inhibitor.
- It can aid in fat metabolism and helps control weight.
- It has been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It can help stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
- Accelerates wound healing and helps in reshaping damaged skin.
- It can help in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
It is an anti-flu and anti-cold agent: When you have a cold or the flu, cayenne pepper helps dissolve congested mucus and get you moving. Once the mucus starts to come out of your body, you will get some relief from many of the flu symptoms you may be experiencing.
Antifungal properties: Results of a study indicate that cayenne pepper could effectively prevent the formation of fungal pathogens.
Migraine Prevention: Many naturopaths have known of the benefits of cayenne pepper, especially for migraine symptoms.
Anti-allergen: Cayenne is a wonderful anti-inflammatory agent and can even help alleviate allergies.
Digestive Aid: This spice is a known digestive aid. It stimulates the digestive tract, increasing the flow of gastric enzyme and juice production. This, in turn, helps the body’s ability to metabolize food (and toxins) in the system. Cayenne Pepper is also a wonderful medicinal herb for relieving intestinal gas. Stimulates intestinal peristaltic movement, helping assimilation and elimination. Anti-inflammatory Properties: Cayenne’s anti-inflammatory properties make it a great herb for arthritis, diabetes, psoriasis, and herpes-related nerve damage.
Prevents and Treats Clot Formation: Cayenne Pepper also helps reduce atherosclerosis, encourages fibrinolytic activity, and prevents blood clots, all of which can help reduce the chances of a heart attack or stroke. .
Support in detoxification: Cayenne is a known circulatory stimulant. It also increases the pulse of our digestive and lymphatic rhythms. Possible Anticancer Agent: Studies conducted found that cayenne pepper can prevent lung cancer in smokers. Other studies have also shown a similar reaction in cayenne’s ability to inhibit liver tumors.
Supports Weight Loss: Scientists found that participants who took cayenne pepper for breakfast had less appetite, leading to fewer calorie intakes throughout the day. Cayenne is also a great metabolism booster, helping the body burn excess amounts of fat.
Improves heart health: Helps maintain normal blood pressure levels. The body is also rid of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
See also at this link: 10 reasons why you should drink hot lemon water.
Detox tea with turmeric, ginger and cayenne
You will need to prepare this super detoxifying tea:
- 2-inch chunk of fresh ginger.
- 3 inch piece of fresh turmeric root or 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder.
- 1-2 pinches of cayenne pepper (or you can make a juice with 1/2 habanero or jalapeño pepper)
- 4 lemons (3 for juicing and 1 for slicing as garnish)
- 3 drops of liquid stevia (optional)
- 2 liters of water
In a juicer, extract the juice from the ginger root, the turmeric, and the 3 lemons.
In a large jug add this juice in about 2 liters of water, the drops of stevia (optional), a couple of pinches of cayenne and the thin slices of lemon. Mix well with a wooden spoon and adjust flavors to taste. Let it rest for about 10 minutes before serving so that the mixture of flavors is integrated. It lasts about 5 days in the refrigerator. You can enjoy it at room temperature or with ice. This tea is sweet and spicy! Excellent for the lymphatic system and inflammation.