Many are women want to have well-kept and beautiful lips, and moisturizing the lips is not only part of their goal to keep them healthy and beautiful, they also want to see them bulky, as these are considered super sensual. There are some alternatives to improve the appearance and highlight the lips without the need to use injections of lip fillers to enlarge them, nor Botox to avoid wrinkles in them, which most of the time leave side effects and bad appearance on the face.
How to highlight lips without the need for lip fillers?
Each person has different features, some will have thicker lips, and others less thick, and it is valid to want to use some tricks to highlight them and cover some imperfections.
Natural treatments are highly recommended when it comes to getting larger lips, the great advantage of using home remedies to improve the appearance of the lips, is that it avoids harming health and also do not cause allergies, since all of them are created based on natural products.
Hydration to highlight the lips
Hydration is very important if you want fleshy lips. You may not believe it, but it makes a lot of difference. Our lips change their shape a lot when our body is perfectly hydrated.
That is why, the main point to consider achieving highlight the lips and makes them see with more volume, is to drink enough water daily.
There are also many plants, fruits and other products that have moisturizing properties, this is very important to increase the size of the lips and highlight them, in addition to avoiding the formation of early wrinkles, since this eliminates dryness and skins that accumulate on them, making the lips look much more beautiful and with more volume.
Interestingly, all these beauty procedures that are currently carried out in an exaggerated way, such as injections of substances to enlarge the lips, or Botox for wrinkles on the lips, cause dehydration in them, making in reality, that intention to do something “good” for our beauty, something vain and meaningless.
But in addition to moisturizing it is necessary to exfoliate. Exfoliation will remove dead cells and they will look much better. Both procedures are important to achieve lip highlights without the need for surgeries.
Natural treatments to exfoliate the lips
Exfoliation should be performed 1 or 2 times a week if the lips are usually dry. To remove dead cells or skins found on the surface of the should be chosen to use:
- Sugar with honey: To make this lip scrub should be mixed 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 1/2 tablespoon of sugar, and then rub the preparation on the lips without pressing too much so as not to hurt them.
- Soft bristled toothbrush: In this case you can use an old brush but first you have to disinfect it with baking soda with water or apple cider vinegar with water.
- When the brush is disinfected you have to rub it on the lips with circular movements, finally you must rinse the area and dry it with paper towels.
After exfoliating the lips you can apply hydration with natural remedies.
Natural treatments to moisturize the lips
Many women go straight to using Botox to avoid or eliminate wrinkles around the lips, but there are natural ways that can be used to correct that little problem you want to change.
The following home remedies are ideal to moisturize the lips in a natural and economical way, avoiding dryness and with it wrinkles around the lips.
- Moisturizer with rose petals: You should crush some rose petals and add a tablespoon of milk, after mixing well applied on the lips and left to act throughout the night.
- Olive oil moisturizer: Only a cotton or swab is immersed in olive oil and then applied on the lips, this should not be removed since the lips absorb it and also gives it a beautiful shine similar to the transparent shine.
- Moisturizer with coconut oil: This product is not only delicious but also a perfect moisturizer for the lips; you should only apply a small amount of this product every day. Coconut oil is fully absorbed into the lips; it is what makes the lips hydrate.
- Moisturizer with aloe vera: Aloe vera gel is moisturizing so it will only be enough to spread it on the lips for 15 or 20 minutes. The disadvantage of this type of moisturizer is that the taste can be a little unpleasant.
- Avocado moisturizer: The pulp is removed from half of an avocado also known as avocado and mixed with 5 drops of olive oil, finally applied for 15 minutes and removed with gauze or cotton soaked in water.
- Cocoa butter moisturizer: This product is the most popular when it comes to moisturizing the lips, you only need to take a piece and rub it on the lips until it melts completely.
Highlight lips with makeup
After these natural procedures that you should consider as the main ones, you can resort to makeup to achieve more spectacular results.
Do not forget to always choose natural cosmetics, that prevents toxics that carry these commercial products, dry your lips and deteriorate them, which is counterproductive. A natural lipstick for moisturizing. Some tips are as follows:
- Highlight your lips with light and brightness: This technique makes your lips look meaty and healthier, making the outside light reflect on them accentuating their size.
- Draw an edge above the natural arch of the lips: This technique will help you make your mouth in general look bigger.
- Lip brilliance: Brightness can add dimension to your lips and help make them look bigger, but there’s a certain key to how to do this. Instead of applying the shine all over your lips, try to apply it only to the center of your lips.
- Give shadows and light: One of the most used tricks in the makeup industry, are shadows and light. Putting some light on the upper arch and shadow on the lower lip as shown in the image, makes your lips look bigger and more defined.
- Lip color: We all know that color on the lips is one of the best things we can do to frame the face and make it look more alive. There are hundreds of different colors out there, some can make your lips look bigger, and others can make them look smaller.
It is best to use a creamy lip gloss formula, as it will reflect light better compared to other formulas.
In order to make your lips look bigger, you’ll need to stay away from any dark hues (such as plum, deep wines, etc.) and instead opt for lighter (or brighter) tones.
Shades of lip colors like light pinks, and of course, don’t go anymore to the fiery reds and strong fuchsias.
- Focus on the lips: In order to attract as much attention as possible to the lips, try to keep the eyes with less makeup, a little light shade, a little mascara and voila.
Follow these tips and you will be able to get larger lips without having to go for dangerous products that are not recommended to use or in the short term.
Love your body and treat it with love, remember that it is also not healthy to obsess over being in a way that we naturally are not, do this in a fun way and as entertainment, as an experiment and test, not as an aspect that has to be for life and as a rule.